Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 17:57:35 -0500
I'm also wondering where Ray is!

It would be so nice to hear from him, or at least hear that he's happily
"gone fishing" somewhere, and is in perfect health.

He used to participate frequently on a mailing list - I remember him
answering some questions for me - thought this was the one, but maybe not.

Todd, I recognize your name from years and years ago - do you know if this
is the list Ray was on?

BJ