From:
Jeffrey J Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:15:17 -0500
>How long would something like this keep for...and what is the best storage
method?

You can get all the information you want about mead and how to make it using
a good search engine.

>with all due respect, isn't the term "paleowine" an oxymoron?

I am not going to argue the point either way about mead being paleo or not
but will say the alcohol content of mead can reach that of wine, somewhere
around 15-20%.

>I don't drink anymore but...It tastes pretty good.

Either you do or you don't and it looks like you do.  Remember not to drink
and drive.