From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:56:26 -0700
>>biological and how much is psychological.<<

Ashley,

I've got another funny story for you. My mom hasn't eaten ham since she was a
child. I believe it
has something to do with a vague desire to keep kosher, even though we were
not a religious
family growing up. Nonetheless, she will eat bacon. Figure that one out! My
dad never took the
ham thing very seriously, so one night he was making deli sandwiches for the
family dinner (my
mom wasn't in the room) and my brothers and I thought it would be really funny
if he made her
a ham sandwich that looked from the outside like it was roast beef. She ate it
and loved it.

Then we told her there was ham in it...She's never quite forgiven us. :)

Mike