From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 11:56:14 +0200
Now I'm doing my second visit (and experiment) to the list. Wonder if it
works? I got very surprised (pleasantly) when I found my mailbox full of
your mails. Didn't know thats how it works. Anyway, I'd like to know what
you people think is the most important trait in paleoeating. For instance, I
got a link to a site where they wrote about raw food - is that good, bad or
uninteresting? Could you also tell me what sorghum/milo is, or guar for that
matter? Guar has recently been added to bread here in Sweden and I get so
suspicious over theese new foodgroups. And I am glad that someone now has
shown that leaf herbs are good for you. It stands to reason, doesn't it? Do
you generally eat vitamin pills or supplements of some kind?
Eva