From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:50:33 +0000
On Jan 12, 2006, at 6:26 pm, Paula H. wrote:

> I agree with Brenda.  At 52 I am no longer bothered by not fitting
> in - and
> I will not modify my behavior for less enlightened people  ;)  In
> fact, over
> time I think people have seen that there must be merit in the way I
> eat.  I
> know I notice how many people in my age group complain of aches and
> pains
> which are foreign to me.

Paula

I'm at an age (23) where people the same age as me are generally
healthy, so getting the health benefits of paleo across is very
difficult.  Maybe in 20, 30, 40 years time it will be different, but
by then people are resigned to being ill as part of growing old.
Have you ever had anyone with aches and pains ask your advice or
start to mimick the way you eat, to see if it would help them?

Ashley