From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:53:55 -0600
I used to follow the list, left for a while, and am now back.
I read a book, "Inner Eating" which I strongly recomend for anyone
on any diet. (Paleo or not)  It is about the psychology of eating
and why people eat when there not even hungry.  I get the impression
on this list that many of the people (including me) are/were obsessed
with eating.  This book helps break the cycle.
Combined with Paleo it works very well for me.

I also recently bought the latest Neanderthin book and have been
perfectly Neanderthin for two weeks.  Feels great!

rKeene