From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:41:43 -0700
>I eat the same rare meat, AND lots of raw fish...and my um, energy >level
>and interest, are much higher than his. This has always been >the case.

This sounds like a scene from Woody Allen's "Annie Hall" if it had been
produced in an opposite universe.

The Scene: a split screen with both Woody and Mia talking to their shrinks.

Woody: Sex?  God, she wants it all the time!  I mean, three times a week!

Mia:  Sex?  God, hardly ever!  Only, say, three times a week!

In the REAL "Annie Hall," it's the other way around.  Nee nee nee nee, nee
nee nee nee (Twilight Zone theme).

As for me, I find intelligence the biggest turnon.  Especially if the smart
guy's wearing a nice suit; I'm from hayseed stock, where getting dressed up
meant tucking your Lynard Skynard tee-shirt into your ratty jeans, so suits
and ties are, to this day, something shiny and new.  It's why I loved
covering Virginia Republicans; hardly any women and scores of men, all of
them in suits.  I was in hog heaven!

If suited smarties are duds in the sack, oh, the humanity!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO