From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:04:37 -0500
Hi Phil:

By the way your post on milk/cheeses and blood sugar was an eye-opener.
Good stuff.

P-Pooping: As long as I can physically do it I won't give it up - luckily
it's a private practice and nobody has to know about it! :-)

Raw meat:  Right now I am eating organic bison liver (frozen min. 2 weeks
first)  and I would like to try some fresh bison or beef or even branch out
to other organs (probably freezing *them* though first).  Ground meat raw,
for me, is not appealing and just as well....

Marilyn