From:
Mary Frances <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:05:43 -0700
Heeeeeeeeeey I HATE to crash the partaaaaaaaaaaay buuuuut can ya all take
me off this mass email list!!! Its THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! Just eat
whateverrrr you want...ITS ONE DAY!!! WHO CARES!!! LOL thanks and God
bless!!! Xoxoxo

*Mary Frances Ginty*
*(AKA- Mar Bear;)*
*Jesus, you are the joy in my EVERYTHING!!!*
Just give me two seconds, I can make you smile. :)
Get YOUR daily dose of MARY...
*ClassicMaryMoments.blogspot.com <http://classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/>*
**
You say♥ How do I know that YOU love me?
I say♥ because, EVERYONE ♥loves♥ me!!! ;)