Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:51:56 -0800
--- christian berrian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I just wanted to come out of hiding to say to Judy
that I'm very sorry to hear about your husband passing
away.

Me too. At first I wasn't going to say anything
because I'm mostly an observer and not so much an
active part of the "community", but I read your
husband's obituary and was saddened. He must be an
incredible person. I'm very sorry that you lost him,
but please have faith that you will be reunited
someday, beyond this life. I hope that the memory of
your husband will inspire others to follow his example
in mentoring youth and caring for the natural world.

-Lara