Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:50:08 -0500
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:30:41 -0500, Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

   Typically, that means fresh, local, organically raised meat,
> veggies, and fruits, along with foraged or hunted wild foods when
> available.

I found locally raised organic meat. It turned out to be grain-fed.
Triggered a heart arrhythmia. End of trial.
There are no such veggies or fruits locally.
I buy foraged wild blueberries locally, and have them in my freezer now.

  It may not be exactly like what paleo man ate, but it's not
> bad.

It is slow death.

When the (Neolithic) troll wrote: "the span of a man is three score years
and ten" he wasn't kidding.

William