Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:10:04 -0700
David Lewandowski wrote:
>         I didn't say that some couldn't train that often. My focus was on whether
> they made progress or not.

I'm not into bodybuilding or anything, and neither is my son.  But a
couple of years ago, when he was seventeen, he brought home this huge
barbell and put it in the middle of the floor in his room.  He'd
occasionally pick it up and lift it a few times.  I thought, "That
won't
do him any good, he'd have to work a lot harder than that."  But I was
really amazed at how much it did help.  Within a relatively short time
he went from a skinny kid to looking quite good in the arms and
shoulders.
Sharon