From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:47:43 -0500
On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Jackson wrote:

> Some people claim that the colon has excessive mucous in it and that
> this hardens up.  I just want to know where things are truthfully at and
> am not especially interested in hosing myself out.

Since you put it this way, I suppose it is not inconceivable that
such a condition might result from many years of consumption of
dairy products.  NeanderThin, as I recall, has a description of
how something rather like Elmer's Glue could result from the
attempted digestion of milk.  If such sludge could accumulate in
the colon, switching to a paleodiet might not immediately
dislodge it.

> I'd like to interview a gastroenterologist that has had a lot
> of experience cutting open the intestines and see what is generally
> found to be the status.  Mary J.

That would be interesting.

Todd Moody