From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:38:08 EDT
I don't know amounts.  All almonds do have arsenic in them some more than
others. I am not sure how cumulative the toxicity is.  I know that I stopped
eating almonds and my face cleared up. I assume it was affecting my immune
system.

In a message dated 6/14/2000 1:11:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< >Be careful about eating too many almonds.  They do have small amounts
 >arsenic
 >in them. They shouldn't be your main source of protean.

 Do you mean with arsenic the same stuff, that makes almonds sometimes
 bitter ones? When avoiding bitter ones, can you give an idea which amounts
 of the arsenic in almonds could be considered to begin a toxic effect?