Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:44:41 -0500
<<I keep thinking of one activity that might be fun...
There is an oven-baked clay called "Sculpey" in which
the children could make arrow heads. Or there are other
clays that are air-dry, and come in natural colors. I think
that would be fun! They could take twine or sturdy grass
and affix them to sticks. Or just leave as-is. Or make little
dinosaurs or some thing out of.>>

  I believe Sculpey" has to be baked in the oven.  If I remember
correctly,the fumes from this are toxic.

Siobhan