From:
Nathen Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:15:13 -0800
>Nathen:
>   Sorry if I sounded unkind earlier.  I reacted to your posting as a
>Mom.

    I'm worried about my mom, too.  But when I see things from a
socioboligical perspective, the parents create the offspring to perpetuate
their genetic existance.  The only way I am going to stand a chance of
reproducing is by eliminating adapose hyperthrophy.  I -might- be able to
control it a little with Steal-a-Meal.  (I call it that because you will
"steel" food rather than be able to have "willpower" over your evolutionary
instincts to not be hungry).  My mom's past reproductive activity, so who
cares if she turns into a Gaiac Earth-Muffin?

    Well, she's got a meeting at two.  She's laying odds that they will be
planning her firing at that meeting.  The pattern would be that she would be
offered an opperotunity to resign within a month, so as to not upset the
elders who live there.  She has a few weeks before they can kick her out,
unless something dreadful happens.

    Remind me never to take a job with Extendacare or UPC.  They are very
evil corporation that thrive of a divide and conquer technique that pits the
entire corporate ladder against each other.