From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:06:54 -0500
Keith > It will be easy to criticize aspects of the article from the level
> of personal anecdote or armchair
> speculation, but Loren has set the bar high by relying thoughout on
> peer-reviewed literature, so
> let's confine our criticisms to those we can substantiate with
> peer-reviewed references ourselves.

I like what you say, Keith, and agree with everything.  But one thing is driving me nuts.  While the Eades and Ray Audette may give it adequate treatment, Dr. Cordain and Ron Rosedale (whose recent book is a FANTASTIC read) underemphasize the effect of foreign proteins on our health.  In practice you avoid these peptides when you strictly follow Cordain's and Rosedale's plans, but I want to hear them come out and use this as an additional reason we've so deviated from our ancestral diets.  It's a powerful point as these alien protein fragments are the drivers for so many of our modern maladies.