From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:11:31 -0400
Interesting article -- thanks Don.

 I didn't know anything about the hunter gather group referenced  in the
article so I  looked them up and it appears that in addition to  meat,  their
diet contains fair amounts of berries, tubers  and honey.  They vary the
their diet according to season and availability.  This  to me says that they
are not eating all the meat they want all year round the  way "urban paleos"
can.  I think it's quite possible to consume too much  protein to the point
where ones blood sugar rises higher than one would  like.  Does this happen
as easily or quickly as when one eats a handful of  Jelly Beans -- no  -- but
it can still  happen.