From:
Charlotte Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:30:39 -0700
Hi Minet,

I agree with Todd and Olivia. The Life Without Bread
approach is a nice moderate way to get back on the
bandwagon. I also just regularly vary my diet between
strict and moderate in order to make lifestyle easier
(able to eat at restaurants, fast food, etc). There
are certain foods I cannot be moderate with: grains,
sugar, etc. But there are certain foods that
I can: dairy, oils.

I have a very hard time getting back on the diet when
I cheat. Even a small cheat can lead to days and weeks
off the diet. And when I finally get back on, it takes
so much will power for the first several days - but
then I start to feel great...

So if you are feeling like this is too difficult,
which sometimes I feel that way too, I also recommend
a moderate approach.
Charlotte