From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:45:42 -0700
I think black tea and green tea are both paleo. I would recommend that you
consume green tea only for a while. It is wonderful stuff and I miss it if
don't have it. I drink about 6 cups per day. Green tea has polyphenols which are
supposedly anti-cancer and helpful, along with a lot of potassium and vitamin C.
It is a wonderful habit IMHO. I never drink black tea any more. Black tea
incidentally doesn't have these health benefits supposedly.

--Richard