From:
Robert McMahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:45:07 -0500
Judy,

My first post to this list will be to commend you.  I'm not sure which bothers me more, the dieticians comments or the fact that Coke machines litter our schools today.  The only thing that I can think of to make you/me feel any better is a quote from the beginning of the Eades most recent book:

"All truth passes through three stages.  First, it is ridiculed.  Second, it is violently opposed.  Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" - Arthur Schopenhauer

Which, of course, doesn't help us now.

Regards,
Bob McMahon