From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:30:24 CDT
>Mike MacLeod wrote:
>One interesting neuroeffect of my partial paleodiet is that virtually
> >every night I remember some sort of dream, after a lifetime of
> >remembering dreams only once or twice a year, if that.  My dreams are
> >completely boring, like movies of everyday life, so it was no great
> >loss.

I've always struggled to remember my dreams.  Since eating paleo, I
still
don't remember them well.  But I have noticed that my dreams, on
average,
seem to be more vivid.  About a month ago, I ate 7 ripe peaches on an
empty
stomach before bed.  I woke up halfway thru the nite b/c my dream was
too
intense.  I've had the same thing happen about a week ago, and it was
again
when I ate fruit immediately before bed.

Maybe the fruit had something to do with it.  Or maybe it was just a
coincidence b/c I eat fruit before bed several times a week anyway.

If anyone has any tips on how to have pleasant dreams, I'd love to
hear
them.

Justin Hasselman