From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:38:21 -0600
Greetings,
Forgive my ignorance in this matter since I am new to paleo, but is not
microwave energy a rather new development in the history of mankind?
What effect does this have on the quality of the food?   Or does it even
have an effect?

Surely cooking over an open fire would be the only way to truly be
paleo?  Mind you that I too have and use the modern cooking devices, I
am just inquiring here.   :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com