From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:35:59 -0500
Ron, I believe that you're right regarding the mother.

As for your "sweet tooth." I can definitely relate to that. I was a sugarholic
before Paleo, but I can't do it. My Arthritis screams at sugar. I've found some
awesome sugar free alternatives, that keep me on the straight and narrow, that
my body doesn't react negatively to. Of course, that's not Paleo, but for many of
us, we find that we can tweak this WOE to meet our needs. If we eat something
that doesn't work, we stop. ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS, in whatever way that gives
you pleasure.

Sincerely, Katie