From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:47:37 -0400
I can't speak for everybody, but some people do regularly eat raw poultry.
 Randy Roach (who is a physical culture historian and a frequent guest on
the Superhuman Radio Show, which is quite interesting and has featured some
paleo friendly interviews) talks about eating raw chicken regularly.  Most
of the raw food eaters on this list talk more often about beef.
By the way, I agree with your opinion.  I'm fine with just about any raw
seafood, but raw or even undercooked poultry makes me nauseous, while I can
stomach beef that's pretty rare as long as it is at least cooked on the
outside.  I would also say that this is a learned behavior - I'm not making
the claim that because I find the stuff unpalatable that's any kind of
evidence that we're not "supposed to" eat raw food.  I'm pretty sure that if
mom had fed me raw meat as a toddler I'd be munching away on the stuff now.

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.supersized.org