From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:06:24 +0200
my mom and my aunt struggle with being overweight, while I am
> technically underweight.

We count weight in kilograms and height in centimeters but as far as my math
works you are not underweight - you are just perfect and your weight is not
the problem.

> So many women I've known try for 6 months and lie to their doctors so they
> can start fertility treatments, often starting off with hormones.

 It must not be a hormone problem. I hinted on the fact that women with acne
often have other problems to and now I know the name of the problem I was
thinking of. It is called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and is a part
of the Metabolic Syndrom.

Here's a link:
http://www.zoneperfect.com/Site/content/Success_Detail.asp?id=707

> I'd like my chances for a twin (or triplet, or quad, or quint) birth to be
> as low as possible, thank you!

This is very wise and if you come to hormone treatment it is quite possible
for the medical profession to deside on the number of children.
Eva