Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:21:48 -0500
I think the key here is varying your diet....   I don't think its
healthy to
eat the same thing day after day. We need a variety of vitamins and
minerals
to maintain health and cooking destroys these.....  I think it was
Jean-Claude who posted on denaturing of meat with cooking....  Eat the
meat
rare and vary your proteins....  and above all, don't worry about
it....
You are way ahead of the game just being off of the SAD way of
eating....
Just my .2 worth...   Oliva