From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:07:57 -0500
> I would love to eat raw foods.....they don't agree with me. I get gassy,
> bloated, and constipated to the point of having to have enemas or
colonics. I HAVE
> to eat cooked fruits and veggies :-( . I am dying to have a salad. Anyone
> else experience this?
> Dee

Have you tried taking enzymes with your food? I take Omegazyme from Garden
of Life and they seem to be helping. I also had a nasty case of candidiasis
and now that I am working on getting rid of it the gassy bloatedness after
eating veggies, particularly raw, is much better.

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.