From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:40:46 -0600
On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:00:48 -0600, Padraig Hogan
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> All I want to establish is that it's disputed that books such as the
> Paleo Diet
> are actually what paleolithic man ate... I certainly never could imagine
> wanting
> to eat or ate so much meat.

What I've seen from your posts is that because YOU don't want to/can't eat
so much meat,
that paleo man must not have eaten it either.  And you refer to a book or
two.

The other side has numerous books, research findings, and huge numbers of
published papers supporting the large role of hunting and meat in paleo
diets.

I don't think you'll change the mind of very many members here.

	Lynnet