From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:38:35 +0200
It is common politeness on this list if someone makes a statement to deliver
proof as well.  Especially when asked for it.
We are all busy trying to make our lives better and living Paleo is a way in
itself.
If you tell something this worrying it is normal for those interested to ask
where you found this information.  Telling them to find it themselves is a bit
hard.  Understandeble if you have patients to treat that you don't feel like
looking for your sources anymore.
Still perhaps in future when you post a claim, be prepared that people would
want to know where it came from so they can see for themselves and perhaps find
more about it.
Reacting the way you did is seems a bit sensitive.  Is perhaps anything else on
your mind?  If something about the list is troubleling you, feel free to share
it with us.  Anything is open for improvement, though I am quite happy with the
way the list is functioning now.

Christy