From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:33:35 -0800
At 09:14 AM 11/02/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>On Thu, 02 Nov 2000, David Lewandowski wrote:
>
>[snip]
>

>> Frequent brushing will also alter the natural protective flora of the mouth.
>>

>This is new to me. Can you give more details ?
>

>Andy.

        Hi Andy,

        Bacteria and viruses require a very specific environment in which to
survive. Those that survive in the mouth require that the mouth be within a
very specific range of environmental conditions. An example would my great
nephew at about 3 years old. He developed not only cavities but oral thrush
with a chronic fever. He was placed in the hospital and given intravenous
antibiotics and antipyretics. My sister (his grandmother) called and asked
for my help since he was not improving and was actually worsening. A simple
history told me his diet(mostly breads and cereals) was a major
contributing factor. I immediately changed his diet, adjusted his cervical
spine, and had her sign a waiver for his immediate release from the
hospital. This allowed his fever to run it's course and because fever
activates the immune system and implements an environment out of
temperature range to the liking of thrush this too subsided. I also asked
about candy since it had just been Halloween. Sure enough he had been
munching down crap. Furthermore, he was given a vaccine 4 weeks previous
when his health really went into decline.
        I told my sister to stop brushing his teeth, stop the sugars, stop the
drugs, start vegetables, some fruit, nuts and seeds, and meat. The thrush
went away almost immediately. The medical doctors were of course
dumbfounded as to his recovery. No surprise to me though. The body's Innate
healing capacity can heal us from any condition if given an opportunity.
Cavities are no match for the power that animates our bodies.

Dave