From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:12:55 +0900
Hi Paleopals,

Since turning paleo almost one year ago, I get a lot of questions about
calcium...shouldn't I be worried about calcium by not eating dairy?

Well I am not worried because I think that dairy just pushes up blood levels
of calcium, which actually triggers your system to leech it out of bones.

Since starting to weight train HIT style I have tried to look more closely
at the benefits of weight bearing exercise (in a safe way, or you could get
hurt  dealing with weights that will take you to failure).  I want to cross
post this interesting comment on excercise and bone density from a member of
MedX online mailing list.