From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:42:42 +0100
Sheryl, I know you were not talking about a book.  Judy was and I
reacted to that.
The natural ability of indegenous people has not got so much to do with
body wisdom but more with knowledge past down for generations.
 Poisonous plants are not recognised as such immediately but have been
tested thouroughly over time.
Practises like Touch for Health use body wisdom but in a completely
different way.
I am not being silly when I warn people not to let toddlers try out the
world without too much guidance.  Children are too valuable to use as an
experiment.

Christy