From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:59:57 +0900
On Friday, June 17, 2005, at 10:33  AM, rhandi wrote:

> is it Thomas or Tom?
>
> hey, thanks for the support and info - this intuitive approach feels
> right
> to me.

Whichever ;--)

Just pay attention to what your body is telling you. When I hit 30 I
started noticing all kinds of middle-aged troubles. I got headaches, my
knees ached, I didn't sleep well, my digestion was bad. I knew
something was wrong, guessed it might be diet, but didn't know what was
the problem. It was bad because I had always thought of myself as tough
and healthy. I tried supplements and discovered that they just made
things worse. I tried other things, no good. It was purely chance that
I spotted Neanderthin and bought it. The first diet book I ever bought.
Later I got an Atkins book too. I had started an office job and gained
15 pounds in three months sitting on my a*s and eating restaurant food
every day. I wanted to get rid of the extra weight. I was pretty
surprised when my headaches went away and my knees suddenly felt good
enough that I took up long distance racing again for the first time
since college. My gut felt good too, no constipation and no nasty
smelling gas. My wife was pretty happy too! So I am pretty sold on
Paleo, however it is done. Low carb is great, even if I am not
fanatical about it, and paleo just works, as advertised by Ray Audette.

I don't know how old you are. I guess a lot younger than me. I wish I
had known about paleo BEFORE spending ten years an old man before I had
to.