From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:41:23 -0500
Don Wiss wrote on 3/4/01 8:22:
>PaleoFood is a support list
>for people eating a paleo
>diet.
<SNIP>
> I can't believe that one has to put up with frequent suggestions to cheat. Besides chocolate, we currently have people promoting butter. NeanderThin, the original basis for this list, is based on avoiding toxic proteins.
<SNIP>
>If you want to use milk fat, then use ghee.

Thank You,Don!
I was going to ask: How many cavemen, armed only with a sharp pointed stick and a trained Falcoln, ate chocolate bars, butter, or as far as that goes, ghee?

This is what I want to ask those who advocate chocolate and other such poisons: Would you eat "food" from a box labled "De-Con People Poison"? What if all of your buddies were eating it? Would you say "No, that stuff will kill you", or would you give in and take a bite after your friends laughed at you and said "Aww, come on, just a nibble ain't going to hurt you"?
I think most of us on the list already know that almost all commercial products marketed as "Food" are indeed "People Poison", so why on Earth would you still eat that garbage? The excuse "It just tastes so good" really should not apply, after all, "De-Con Mouse Poison" tastes good to a mouse, but it still kills them!

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, SC