From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:28:43 -0500
It is now posted online. Yesterday John Durant (of NY Times caveman
fame) was on the Colbert Report. The entire show is here:

http://www.colbertnation.com/home

In the intro he calls him Jim Durant. To only see the 6 minutes with
John Durant, along the right of the video scroll down to the picture
where the background is red instead of blue. The tool tip will also
clue you in as to what each segment is.

Now I don't have a TV, so I have no idea what Colbert Nation is or
what sort of attention it gets.