From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:52:34 -0800

>I don't remember seeing any reports of evidence of mass starvation ending
paleolithic hunting.
>All the histories mention civilization - which is firmly based on
agriculture - as being a "gift" of god(s).
>Implicit in many of the comments about paleo man is the idea that they were
so stupid as to eat wheat, and so become
>weak and sickly.
>How could they have been stupid when they had no school, no books, no rap
"music" etc. etc. ?
>Note the story that the god of the Hebrews created man out of clay. The
Hebrew word for
>clay can also be translated as "flesh", so it could be considered that
civilized man was created out of some earlier
>version - possibly paleo.
>
>Most discussions assume the change from paleo to neolithic "just happened".
Maybe some group made it happen.

I am still in the vague i didn't get< the result of "management" >part and
am very curious about the <some group made it happens>
.
 from what you write It sounds like the neolithic is  a political conspiracy
from a group of paleo men
to gain power ....
so before i make my imagination galop could you be clear?
jean-claude