From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:31:29 -0500
Hi folks.  Is there an easy way, as on message boards, to
post to and follow threads?  I've avoided mailing lists in
the past because they seem so difficult to follow, but I'm
always researching  paleo diet info and always finding
myself browsing the paleo links so I decided to sign up
here.  I receive the digests - any technical hints would be
helpful.

Kaplah! (Klingon greeting my husband uses as I gnaw on shank
bones with greasy fingers while he spoons up his Cheerios)

Lois