From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 08:44:13 -0400
Anyone who thinks animals don't have faith has never owned a dog.  Or seen
someone else with a dog.  You want faith?  Watch an abused animal shower
love on his/ her owner.  Total confidence based on no evidence, which as far
as I can tell is a pretty standard definition of faith.
By the way, I don't mean this as an insult to people of faith. :)

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.supersized.org