Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:17:52 -0500
Ron Hoggan wrote:

> So observations drawn from selective breeding of plants and animals
> don't apply to human animals?

Right. I want evidence of the evolution of man, but I do not believe
that we are animals, though our physical bodies be so.

I have noticed in previous posts that
> you object to the use of the term evolution, but I don't see how that
>  would/should compromise a definition of  Paleo eating practices.

If evolution were true, then the stories told by the bones of paleoman
would be meaningless, or, paleofood is true if we are genetically paleoman.

Evolution cannot tell me what to eat, as everything changes. Useless.

William