Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:44:30 -0500
This is a good question.....  Glad you asked.....  I'm the same way.....   More carbs,
more endurance, less carbs, more strength....   I can't find a happy medium but I'm still
working on it....  Maybe it's a mood thing related to serontonin levels... For me, ideal
carb range is about 75 grams to keep me out of ketosis....
I would like to know how you can eat 5500 calories of food.  2000 calories is a *lot* of
food for me!
I don't get increased hunger with the increased carbs, I get it with *trigger* foods.....
It's the *type* of carbs for me.  A yam won't take me out of ketosis if that's my aim, but
it will cause me to want to eat three of them..... I love yams the way other people love
ice cream.....  Oliva