From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:55:53 -0700
Julie,

If you don't mind paying shipping charges, Greg Gunthorpe will sell
you
uncured, grass-fed bacon.  (I marinate mine over night in a little
salt
and a natural liquid hickory smoke.)  He sells cured bacon also, but
is
still searching for a nitrate-free smoke house nearby.  (I'm hoping if
we create enough demand here, he'll work a little harder on that
project.)

 grassfarmer.com - PASTURED PIGS ON THE GUNTHORP FARM

Lois