From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:08:10 -0600
You can buy a 5 gal. bucket of tallow at US Wellness.  I know several people
that have used it to make pemmican and love the convenience and they like
the taste of it.  Some people just warm it up in their dehydrator to liquify
it when making their pemmican.  i've seen pictures and it looks really nice.

The pemmican with cherries would not be considered zero carb.

Kim