From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:17:20 -0500
Cosmic Vibrations?  Jeez, I hope not.  Gentle gentleness?  That's one I
haven't heard before.  Lose my ability?  Hmm, my wife might enjoy the peace
and quiet :)  Preaching?  What, me?

Honestly, I'm toying with the idea despite the horrifying possibilities
<g>.  Anything's worth a try I guess...  I'll let everyone know what
happens if I do.

John Pavao

John:
>What about short term?  If you ate fruit alone for, say, two weeks,
>what would happen?

You would start babbling about cosmic vibrations and gentle gentleness,
lose you ability to achieve erections, and start preaching the evils of
eating another conscious being to this paleo-list ;)

Seriously, I don't know. You could try a few days and see what happens (it
might be uncomfortable). At very least you will appreciate meat more when
you return to it...;)