Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:46:16 -0400
Ken ONeill wrote:
> William:
>
> Is your response rhetorical? Frankly, I for one would appreciate an earnest
> response rather than a non sequitar. As for neighbor's reactions, I am
> reminded of Bishop Berkeley's mandate to speak with the vulgate and think
> with the learned.

Not all of it. Small boys are famous for hating veggies, probably
instinctive and they are not wrong as all of us who benefit from zero
carb can confirm.

The neighbours probably can't think of what to do with it either,
although I once ate zuccini in an Italian restaurant that was tasty.
It was covered with cheese and grilled. Maybe Parmesan, and there may
have been a little spice in. Oregano?

Bet you could have thought of this yourself.

William