From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:14:34 -0700
Maybe there should be a split list, one for paleo-highcarb and one for paleo-
lowcarb.

Padraig, I am in total agreement!  That's a marvelous idea!  Why don't you go off and start the paleo-highcarb list so you can talk with some likeminded souls who might listen.

You might also bear in mind that regardless of the health benefits of a high-meat diet, it appears to cultivate an attitude of courtesy and patience toward trolls.

Andrea