From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:59:39 EST
I too am a bit concerned about toxins in fatty fish. From what I've read, the
larger the fish -- the more toxins stored in its fat.  That is why I have
started eating sardines daily (they are small and do not have as much time to
accumulate as many toxins as larger fish), and plan to have salmon and other
larger, fatty fish only several times a week.  The rest of my protein will be
non-oily fish, seafood and much smaller amounts of organic beef and poultry.
I'll post if I notice any positive changes after 6 weeks or so (unless of
course I get totally grossed out by so much fish -- I'm a meat lover at
heart.)