From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:57:30 -0500
Susan Carmack:
> Since I acquired bunions on my Paleodiet and you got rid of yours on
> your Paleodiet, please tell me what you are eating and the
> portion sizes.

I eat meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts & seeds. I eat as much as I can
because I want to gain weight. I don't eat as much animal fat as several
people do on this list, in part because I don't care for the taste or mouth
feel of it, though I do add plenty of olive, flax and fish oils to keep the
fat levels up.

I didn't have full-fledged bunions, just some overlapping small toes, which
often accompany bunions, as you can see in the Google images of feet with
bunions. They weren't overlapping as much as the toes in those Google
images--which probably accounts for why the diet was able to straighten
them--though they were getting gradually worse.