Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:45:57 -0800
<<Since, we're all getting philosophical.............
on the cowboy movies, the old Indians used to say that
the land doesn't belong to the people, the people
belong to the land. I like that idea>>
I like that idea also.  Not only is our diet different
from that of H/G's, but so is our lifestyle.  We have
all these things that are supposed to make our lives
easier (vacuums, microwaves, refrigeration, cars, cell
phones, computers.....) but most of us seem to not
have enough time in the day.  Deadlines, activities,
bills, work, school... are all crammed into 24 hours
(usually inside under artificial light).  No wonder we
need vacations!!!  Not that I think that H/G's had it
great.  But comparatively speaking, it would seem that
they had less stress in their lives.
Just some thoughts that had been swirling around in my
brain the last few weeks.
Jane