From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 06:51:17 -0500
Cavemates,
Being prone to insulin resistance in my family, I have hit many stalls in
the past eating sausage and eggs for breakfast.  Separately, they cause me
no problems, and after a lengthy period of time, I have tried the
combination again and have run into the same problem.  Bloating.....  The
calories are minimal with the fruit being blackberries but the saturated fat
grams are up there.  This does not occur if I eat only whites with the
sausage or eat a three egg omelet with no sausage.  Does anyone else have
this problem who is prone to insulin resistance.  Ken Stuart tells me he can
eat both with no problem and he also tells me that all his messages to the
list have to be approved before being posted.  I think it's safe to say that
this list is opposed to lifestyle discussions.   Oliva